CIMA DEL MUNDO
Confirmation and Cancelation Policy
- After checking our availability calendar, please call for reservations.
- Your reservation will be tentative until your deposit is received.
- At time of tentative reservation, a rental agreement will be forwarded to you for your signature.
- The signed Rental Agreement and the deposit are required to be received by owner within seven days of initial reservation.
- Once your deposit and rental agreement are received, your reservation is confirmed and confirmation notice will be sent to you.
- Reservations will not be honored without a signed Rental Agreement
- 50% Non-refundable deposit due, as above, to confirm reservation.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Included in your final payment will be a security deposit fee of $300 or 30% of the Total Rental whichever is higher.
- This must be in the form of signed check or money order. It will be returned/voided within 7 days from your departure providing there are no charges arising from damage, missing inventory, excessive cleaning, etc.
- If reservation is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be due to confirm reservation.
- Deposit is non-refundable. (If owner is able to re-rent the space, you will receive refund of deposit less a $50 cancellation fee.)
- Cancellations received by owner 30 days or less prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of all funds less the security fee.
- No refund for early departure.
Check in/Check out:
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM Late checkout will result in a $100 fee.
- Please advise the owner if you are unable to arrive prior to 5:00PM.