Del Sol Suite
Del Sol Suite Info
The Del Sol Suite is the smaller of the two Vacation Rental Suites at Cima del Mundo on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico. This two bedroom apartment sleeps a maximum of 4 guests with one queen-sized bed in each of the two bedrooms.
The Del Sol Suite feature sea views and pastoral views from its terrace. On a clear day, you can see our sister island Culebra and the Island of St. Thomas. Sunsets are spectacular from it’s high vantage view.
- High season $ 1,365 per week (or $195 per night) 3-night minimum stay
- Low season $ 1,120 per week (or $160 per night) 3-night minimum stay
- Holidays* $1,500 per week 7-night minimum stay
- Rates are based on 2 guests per apartment
- Please apply an additional charge of $10 per person per night for each additional guest, $20 per person per night on Holidays.
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- All rentals are subject to a 7% Puerto Rico Tourism Room Tax
- Refundable Security Deposit Required
- Rates include transportation from the Vieques Airport or Ferry Slip to your Car Rental Company
Please check the availability of your dates before making your reservation:
Each Vacation Rental Suite at Cima Del Mundo on Vieques Island is a newly constructed apartment offering all the comfort of a home away from home. In addition, the following amenities are provided for your stay:
Full size electric range, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishware, silverware, pitcher, ice bucket, ample counter space, linens, starter paper products.
Luxurious 100% cotton, high thread count sheets; comforters; Sealy Posture Therapy mattresses, down and down advantage pillows, bedtime reading lamps. Air conditioning and ceiling fans. Alarm clock available on request
Fresh, fluffy linens; full bars of soap provided; 1850 watt hair dryers, starter paper products, ceiling fan.
Appropriate seating for number of guests, multiple ceiling fans, dimmable lighting, satellite TV and Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, Bose Blue Tooth Speakers.
Washer and dryer, detergent, brooms and mop for your convenience.
Coolers, “noodles”, beach chairs, boogie boards, sun umbrella, beach bags.
Safety & Security
First Aid kit
Electronic Security System
The exterior of your suite is well lit; taking into account your safety while diminishing light pollution.